Introducing “Wors & Buns”: A new braai series on YouTube
I’ve been threatening to do a braai series on YouTube like this for… well… for about as long as I’ve been on this braai adventure.
SpiceGirl and I started “chatting about it seriously” about a year or so ago and we finally got our act together. It therefore gives me GREAT pleasure to present you the first ever episode of “Wors and Buns”.
Our aim is to bring you some great entertainment, but at the same time share really lekker (and more often than not, very simple and straightforward) braai recipes. Please direct your eyes to the video below.
Wors And Buns – Boerewors Burger
- 600 g ground beef
- 150 g bacon fat
- 20 g BraaiBoy Boerewors Spice
- 50 g Oats
- 4 Burger Buns
- Toppings – Lettuce, onion, tomato, relish, cheese etc.
How To Braai
- Chop the bacon fat into fine bits and mix with all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Separate the mix into 4 equal sized balls and then flatten gently into patties.
- Braai the patties on a medium heat until cooked to preference.
- Just before your patties are ready, gently toast the buns by placing them on the fire (keep an eye on the buns as they toast really quickly).
- Fill the buns with your choice of toppings and enjoy!
Yes, this is our first video and they’ll be getting better and better with every new episode, but I’d still love to hear your comments and constructive criticism below… we can only improve if we know what we’re doing wrong… so please let us know.