You’ve tried classic pulled pork burgers, and even adding pulled pork to your beefy-cheese burgers (which are all still delicious and guaranteed to please).
… but now it’s time to try these new and interesting pulled pork burger suggestions and recipes while still using pulled pork as the main ingredient.
- Spicy Pineapple Pulled Pork Burger:
- Toss the pulled pork in a spicy barbecue sauce (Side line note: Have you tried tried mixing a bit of Monjoh’s into your favourite BBQ sauce?).
- Grill pineapple slices until caramelised.
- Assemble the burger with the spicy pulled pork, grilled pineapple, jalapeños, and a slice of pepper jack cheese.
- Top with fresh cilantro.
- Asian-inspired Pulled Pork Bahn Mi Burger:
- Toss the pulled pork in hoisin and sriracha sauce.
- Spread a Sriracha mayo on the bun.
- Top the pulled pork with pickled daikon and carrots, cucumber slices, and fresh cilantro. (You can also use your favourite pickled veg / cowboy candy if you can’t find the pickled daikon)
- Apple and Brie Pulled Pork Burger:
- Mix pulled pork with a maple Dijon glaze (a simple honey-mustard is a good alternative as well).
- Spread a layer of Brie cheese on the bun.
- Add the pulled pork and top with thinly sliced green apples and arugula.
- Mediterranean Pulled Pork Burger:
- Toss pulled pork in a Mediterranean herb vinaigrette.
- Spread a layer of tzatziki on the bun.
- Top the pulled pork with feta cheese, sliced tomatoes, red onions, and kalamata olives.
- Tex-Mex Pulled Pork Burger:
- Mix the pulled pork with a chipotle-infused barbecue sauce.
- Spread a layer of guacamole on the bun.
- Top the pulled pork with roasted corn salsa, diced tomatoes, and shredded Mexican cheese.
Have you tried (or modified) these Pulled Pork Burger suggestions?
Feel free to customize these recipes based on your preferences, and enjoy your delicious new pulled pork burgers! If you do… drop your ideas in the comments below or hit me up on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. … I’m there as @BraaiBoy on most of them… I love hearing new ways people use my Pulled Pork & CheeseGrillers.