I’m so super stoked and you should be too! We’ve managed to organise some wheels for a little adventure through Africa. The Put Foot Rally (http://www.putfootrally.com) is going to take us through 7 countries in 17 days in what is being billed as the first ever social rally in Southern Africa. This no route, no rules, no holds barred trip through Africa will see us kicking off in South Africa with our first stop in Namibia. Then we’re off to Botswana, Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique and wrapping it up in Swaziland. It’s Braai Time in Africa!
Keen to join Put Foot Rally?
OK, so it’s obvious why I should be so fired up, but why did I say that you should be too? Well, as luck would have it… there’s an open seat in our Landy, and it’s reserved for one of you guys… and it’s not gonna cost you!
So what do you need to do to get in on this action?
Pretty simple really:
1) Take a picture of yourself at a braai (or something Africa related… or both)
2) Email that picture to me (firstname.lastname@example.org), accompanied by 2-3 sentences justifying why you should be chosen
3) I’ll upload that picture to both Braaiboy’s FaceBook page as well as on my website
4) Ask your friends to vote for your picture
The 3 pictures with the most website votes and Facebook likes will be entered into a lucky draw, and the winner will join us on the trip of a lifetime.
Update: To view the entries in the competition, please go to Put Foot Entries
Some Fine Print:
- If you get eaten by a Lion or any other African fate befalls you, you will not hold BraaiBoy or any of his sponsors liable.
- You need to sign and agree to the Putfoot Crew Entry Agreement – available http://www.putfootrally.com/registrations-process/crew-entry-agreement/
- You need a valid passport, visas and inoculations
- Your food, travel and accommodation will be taken care of, but you will be be liable for your own booze, items of a personal nature and “extra activities” we might come across along the way
- Competition closes on Wed. 8th June @ 12h00 and the winner will be announced shortly thereafter
- We kick off in Cape Town on the 22nd June and you will need to get yourself there, and get yourself back home on the 8th July
- BraaiBoy reserves the right to amend or alter any clauses relating to the competition
- Judge’s (BraaiBoy’s) decision is final