I’m fortunate enough to get to hang out at many of South Africa’s coolest music festivals, and can safely say that Mieliepop goes down at one of the coolest venues of them all.
Come join me & roughly 3,000 other revelers in Lothair, Mpumalanga, where lush green lawns & a winding river will play host to a 3-day camping experience with 50+ live acts on 3 stages at a 1-of-a-kind venue. Once again festival-goers can expect awesome food, hot showers and lots of additional outdoor activities.
I’ve already said how awesome the venue is, but for those that want to be a little extra larney, there’s a “Maizey Stray” option:
Double tent: R3999*
Single tent: R2499*
* Does not include entrance into the festival
Tented accommodation includes:
- breakfast from 19-21 march
- private camping area
- transfer to the festival area
- hot showers and clean private toilets
Tickets are available at http://www.mieliepopfestival.co.za/tickets/ – get yours now and come join us at Mieliepop!
Wanna WIN a double entrance ticket?
Of course you do… and here’s how (competition closes on 26 Feb @ 12h00):
- Go to http://www.mieliepopfestival.co.za/line-up/ and find your favourite band.
- Send a tweet, tagging myself (@BraaiBoy), @mieliepopfest and your favourite band.
- e.g. Tweet
- e.g. Tweet
- RT the following tweet:
— BraaiBoy (@BraaiBoy) February 19, 2016